FESTIVAL DISCOUNT! USE CODE WIIFFXMAS
After the successful wrap of 3rd WIIFF, Whatashort is back again with it's 4th Annual Film Festival (WIIFF2018) with a mission to stimulate, promote and enlighten. Let's celebrate short films.
Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatashort_Independent_International_Film_Festival
Every script has a message to convey, every camera has a story to capture and every short film has a story to captivate. If you have the imagination, message to narrate through your story and the dream to transform your vision into reality then pick up the camera and capture your vision, transform your imagination into reel.
Now accepting short films of all genres, themes or topics from all over the world.
WIIFF is an annual film festival which celebrates short films from around the world. Awards / Certificates are presented to the best of each category. All Official Selections and Winners will be listed on our website and social media, winning films will be awarded with Certificate.
MOST IMPORTANT THING
Please like our page (http://www.facebook.com/whatashort) to stay updated with all Important news related to festival
Awards & Prizes
Awards & Certificates will be given in the following categories :
• Short film (Fiction)
• Short film (Documentary)
• Short film (Student)
• Short film (Debut)
• Feature film (Fiction)
• Feature Film (Documentary)
• Feature Film (Debut)
• Feature film (Student)
• Film on Human Rights
• Film on Women
• Film on Disability Issues
• Film on Religion
• Film on LGBT
• Film by a Women Filmmaker
• Whatashort Young & Independent Creator Award
(Special Award Based on Audience Votes Given to an Independent Creator)
Rules & Terms
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING. ANY FILM NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.
• Short films above 3 mins and under 40 mins are allowed & Feature Films above 40 mins and under 90 mins are allowed. Running time includes front and back credits.
• Film submitting under "Short film / Documentary Showcase (Online Public Showcase on Whatashort TV)" must be a public link of youtube / vimeo and submitter must agree to show his film or video content on whatashort.com or its associated partner
• Film can be presented on any topic.
• All films must have subtitles (English films also) and must be in a legible font to be read by audience at back.
• All materials must be submitted with the film like film poster, trailer, production images, director's bio and film synopsis with a bio
• You must be 18 or above to participate in this competition.
• Only youtube and vimeo links are accepted.
• The film certificate is required once your film is selected.
• Once the film is selected can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival committee reserves the right to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
• By submitting film to WIIFF18, a filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues, script & other creative and technical aspects of film.
• Failure to follow the rules will reject or disqualify your film from being admitted to the festival and you forfeit your entry fee.
• Festival committee reserves the right to extend or shorten the deadlines, notification or event’s date.
• Festival committee may introduce various offers for the promotion of the film festival.