WELCOME TO VIENNA FILM AWARDS!
Vienna Film Awards is delighted to announce that we are accepting our 2018 and 2019 submission! VFA is a volunteer-run organization that seeks to enlighten, educate, and entertain the community through the exhibition. The Vienna Film Awards as an international festival has the objective of creating awareness through the projection of Independent films.
VFA opens its doors to film enthusiasts, movie fans and students alike who want to get their start in the industry by meeting and connecting with industry professionals.
The Festival offers you the chance to meet other filmmakers and industry professionals to exchange ideas and collaborate in a highly creative and inspiring atmosphere.
Ticketing information, screening schedule, guests and the full program of the event will be announced one month before the event date.
Vienna Film Awards judges will go through the submissions and every month there will be a selection of nominees. These selected nominees will be invited to attend the awards ceremony at English Cinema Haydn, Vienna.
Vienna Film Awards will be given out certificates, laurels and trophies to the nominated submissions are given in these categories for cinematic excellence. One winner will be chosen by the judges to receive $500.
International selected nominees who cannot attend the awards ceremony will be contacted by the team to have their certificates/trophies sent to them.
Programme for event night will be available to the selected nominees one month prior to the event night
1. All films must either be in English or have English subtitles.
2. All films must be produced no later than 2013.
3. We retain no responsibility of copyright claims.
4. You allow us to promote your film and create promotional materials with your movie poster.
5. Short films must not be longer than 40 min (including credits).
6. By submitting you agree to our terms and conditions and give us permission to use your email address for marketing purposes.