I am really happy with the audience feedback video I received.. First of all, because the audience could understand the feelings that I wanted to convey through my movie and second reason because my animation style also was praised. I am amazed and happy.
- Camila Moreira Marques (FAT)
Submit your short film that's 5 minutes or less and get it showcased at the FEEDBACK Short Film Festivals in Los Angeles and Toronto. A monthly film festival event!
(NEW: Also accepting smartphone made films.)
ALSO submit a short screenplay that's 5 pages or under and get it performed by professional actors at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
I was very excited that my film had the opportunity to be seen by this audience. Interesting observations though by a very intelligent audience.
- Emy Tzavra-Bulloch (MINOTAUR)
People sure do take things seriously and over analyze! What a great experience.
- Scott McDermott (Steadi-Kid. Film went viral. Google "Steadi-Kid" and watch)
I was quite nervous at the beginning (watching the audience feedback of my film), but people seemed to react very positively so it really was a great experience.
- Pepe Gomez (KNOCKED DOWN)
Watch recent examples of short screenplay readings performed:
Get your story performed by a professional actor and made into a YouTube movie for 1000s to see.
The Rules are simple:
1. Make a film that's 5 minutes or less.
2. Submit it to the festival for the very low price.
3. Get it shown at festival and garner an audience feedback video.