We love films. And we love sandwiches.
Making films is a lot like making sandwiches. And when all the right ingredients come together, the result is delicious.
The Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival was created by filmmakers to celebrate independent filmmaking and showcase unique films.
Our inaugural event was a tremendous success with 13 filmmakers (and cast and crew) in attendance. Over $1750 in cash and prizes were awarded, and guests enjoyed treats and goodies from our generous sponsors including Twin Falls Sandwich Company, Glanbia Nutritionals, CLIF bars and Twin Beans Coffee. Screenwriters also participated in a table reading of excerpts from six scripts by local actors.
The 2 day festival is held in the historic Orpheum Theatre in Twin Falls, ID, nestled in the Magic Valley. Twin Falls is surrounded by majestic mountains, water falls, and the Snake River. Guests enjoyed the beautiful fall weather and took advantage of the outdoor activities available within a short drive.
Come join us for film, fellowship and sandwiches.
Awards & Prizes
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Screenplay ($500 cash prize) The Ileen Fogarty Sullivan Award for Excellence
Best of Festival - Audience Award
Best of Festival - Home Grown Award for filmmaker from Idaho or residing in Idaho
The Ginny Award for Best Student Film ($200 cash prize)
The Ginny Award for Creative Spirit ($200 cash prize)
The Ginny Award for Innovation ($200 cash prize)
We are adding more prizes.
Rules & Terms
Thank you for submitting your film or screenplay (SUBMISSION) to the 2nd Annual Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival (TFSFF). We are excited to review your hard work.
By submitting your SUBMISSION to TFSFF you agree to the following:
(1) Submitting a SUBMISSION does not guarantee inclusion in the TFSFF, and the selection committee has sole discretion to determine which SUBMISSIONS are selected for participation in the TFSFF;
(2) If your SUBMISSION is selected for the TFSFF, you will allow TFSFF to use any part of the SUBMISSION for promotional purposes before, during and after the TFSS, and the right to present your SUBMISSION as part of the TFSFF;
(3) TFSFF does not compensate for any costs associated with the production of the SUBMISSION, or travel costs associated with attending the TFSFF;
(4) TFSFF reserves the right to schedule SUBMISSIONS and to make any changes at any time, and may withdraw any SUBMISSION from the TFSFF for any reason;
(5) All film SUBMISSIONS must be online screeners only. All screenplay SUBMISSIONS must be a format indicated in the submission section;
(6) All film SUBMISSIONS that are selected to screen at the TFSFF must be either digital (shorts) or Blu-Ray (features) AGAIN, ALL FEATURES MUST BE SUBMITTED ON BLU-RAY for presentation (no exceptions); and press screeners (DVD or digital) is required for all feature length films.
(7) Filmmakers and screenwriters are solely responsible to ensure all deadlines are adhered to, and shall hold TFSFF harmless for any delays or technical difficulties whatsoever;
(8) Filmmakers and screenwriters warrant that all work is original and that all rights have been secured;
(9) Filmmakers and screenwriters shall indemnify and hold harmless the Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival and all its agents from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages incurred in any way due to any and all claims.
(10) Awards will be presented in categories identified by TFSFF and judging will be done by the judging committee; with the exception of awards for Best of Festival, which will be based on audience votes. TFSFF reserves the right to rescind any award for any reason.