We love films. And we love sandwiches.
Making films is a lot like making sandwiches. And when all the right ingredients come together, the result is delicious.
The Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival was created by filmmakers to celebrate independent filmmaking and showcase unique films.
We have the support of fantastic sponsors that ensure we welcome our guests with open arms and open-face sandwiches. Generous sponsors include the Twin Falls Sandwich Company, Koto Brewing, and our host the Orpheum Theatre.
The TFSFF has awarded over $6000 in cash and prizes to filmmakers and screenwriters.
The 2-day event is held at the historic Orpheum Theatre in downtown Twin Falls nestled in the beautiful Magic Valley. Twin Falls is surrounded by majestic mountains, waterfalls, and the Snake River. Guests enjoyed the beautiful fall weather and took advantage of the outdoor activities available within a short drive.
The 2022 TFSFF was live, and we will make every effort to have a live event in 2023, but only if we can ensure the health and safety of participants. In 2000, our festival was virtual only, and a great success. We are making every effort to have a live event in 2023, but of course, we cannot make any guarantees.
Come join us for film, fellowship and sandwiches.
Ranked in the top 100 best-reviewed festivals on FilmFreeway.
Awards may vary depending on films/screenplays selected.
Past awards include:
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best of Festival - Audience Award
Best of Festival - Home Grown Award for filmmaker from Idaho or residing in Idaho
The Ginny Award for Excellence in Filmmaking
The Ileen Fogarty Sullivan Award for Excellence
We are adding more prizes.
Thank you for submitting your film or screenplay (SUBMISSION) to the 8th Annual Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival (TFSFF). We are excited to review your hard work.
By submitting your SUBMISSION to TFSFF you agree to the following:
(1) Submitting a SUBMISSION does not guarantee inclusion in the TFSFF, and the selection committee has sole discretion to determine which SUBMISSIONS are selected for participation in the TFSFF;
(2) If your SUBMISSION is selected for the TFSFF, you will allow TFSFF to use any part of the SUBMISSION for promotional purposes before, during and after the TFSS, and the right to present your SUBMISSION as part of the TFSFF;
(3) TFSFF does not compensate for any costs associated with the production of the SUBMISSION, or travel costs associated with attending the TFSFF;
(4) TFSFF reserves the right to schedule SUBMISSIONS and to make any changes at any time, and may withdraw any SUBMISSION from the TFSFF for any reason;
(5) All film SUBMISSIONS must be online screeners only. All screenplay SUBMISSIONS must be a format indicated in the submission section;
(6) All film SUBMISSIONS that are selected to screen at the TFSFF must be either digital (shorts) or Blu-Ray (features) AGAIN, ALL FEATURES MUST BE SUBMITTED ON BLU-RAY for presentation (no exceptions); and press screeners (DVD or digital) is required for all feature length films.
(7) Filmmakers and screenwriters are solely responsible to ensure all deadlines are adhered to, and shall hold TFSFF harmless for any delays or technical difficulties whatsoever;
(8) Filmmakers and screenwriters warrant that all work is original and that all rights have been secured;
(9) Filmmakers and screenwriters shall indemnify and hold harmless the Twin Falls SANDWICHES Film Festival and all its agents from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages incurred in any way due to any and all claims.
(10) Awards will be presented in categories identified by TFSFF and judging will be done by the judging committee; with the exception of awards for Best of Festival, which will be based on audience votes. TFSFF reserves the right to rescind any award for any reason.