TOFF is an international online film competition organized in October. The festival covers only short films for now in 4 categories: Narrative, Documentary, Animation and Experimental.
In 2020, our first season took place in October, and had include 12 selected short films in all categories combined. In 2021 the festival will take place between October 5 till 12.
The most voted 5 short films will be screened in a special events in Tripoli, Lebanon on November 5th, 2020.
• The festival includes only short films – All genres and categories.
• Film length should not exceed 20 minutes including credits.
• Accepted films should be produced during the years 2020 and 2021.
• Films should be in original language and should have subtitles in English.
• Film submission goes only through FilmFreeway and should be downloadable.
• Once selected the submitter should send the film in MP4 format to the designated email.
• By submitting your film you accept that your film will be available to be watched for free on the festival website during the festival dates in October 2021.
• By submitting your film you declare that you had acquired all rights on the film.
• This call for entries will end on August 21st. The selection will be announced on September 21st 2021.
• One Prize; the “Audience Prize” will be awarded to the most online rated film during October 2021.
• In case of equal results for the online voting, the festival’s Advisory Board will declare the winner.
• By submitting your film to “Tripoli Online Film Festival”, you are granting Elias Jacques Khlat, founder and director of the festival, the right to make available your film on the festival website to be screened for free during October 2021 and to use parts and stills from your film for the festival promotion in social media.