TSFM is one of its kind in Italy. Organized by the Italian Short Film Center in collaboration with the Torino Film Festival, the TSFM provides a unique opportunity for dialogue and exchange among professionals in the world of short films and digital media. Over the span of three days, the TSFM hosts pitches sessions, panels, screenings, one-to-one meetings and informal networking occasions aimed at selling, producing and disseminating short films and digital content.
Torino Short Film Market has different sections:
- VR content call - that you can find on Filmfreeway platform
Selected VR content will be available during TSFM in a dedicated VR screening room.
Accessible only with a Torino Short Film Market 2019 accreditation.
More info soon!
The other calls are available directly on our website and you can participate through FilmChief platform:
- Short Film content
- VR Stories (pitch for VR short projects)
- Short Comedies pitch (coproduction forum for short film projects)
- Oltrecorto pitch (feature film and serie TV pitch directly linked to a short film you've made)
- Distributors meet buyers (short films distributors presenting their catalogs)
- Pitch your fest! (festivals presenting their own festival)