For 20 years Women's Image Network (WIN) has been celebrating women's stories. The WINFemme Film Festival started in 1999 to 2003 and was produced as part of The Women's Image Awards. Now in year 20, WIN has re-instated its independent film festival seeking shorts, docs and features that tell a woman's story (and feature a female protagonist).
Best in Fest, Audience Award
1. Films must have not been broadcast or released in theaters in the USA and completed no earlier than 2017 and no later than August 2018.
2. ONLINE: ONLY SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE JUDGING INSTRUCTIONS
3. Credits: Creative / Production & ENTRY FORM & FEE
Terms & Conditions of Entries:
1. Entries should feature a female protagonist,
2. All entries must be submitted via private VIMEO or YOUTUBE Link.
3. Entries ALSO may simply have been produced OR were directed by a woman
4. Entries and payment may be submitted electronically. Electronic entries may be sent to email@example.com
5. Films must not have been Broadcast or Released Theatrically.
6. Works in progress are accepted. PLEASE ADVISE if an entry is ‘in progress” and if work is accepted as a finalist in The WINFemme Film Festival, the final work must be submitted no later than August 10, 2018
7. Entry fee is non-refundable. Forms of payment include PAYPAL in U.S. dollars, payable to Women's Image Network
8. EMAILED entry forms ARE accepted. Email to: Info@TheWINAwards.com/ When possible please include COMPLETE credits with each submission.
9. WIN PHONE or FAX 310-229-5365
10. Entries will be screened in theaters on DCP masters.