The Last Big Bang
A short video made by Nima Hassan Beigi
The movie is an experimental and impressionist video with an apocalyptic theme that depicts the rise and fall of the world in 2 minutes and 28 seconds. The Last Big Bang refers to issues such as the environment, children, war, revolutions, discrimination, poverty, and ...
This formalist short film was produced with the help of archival images and in home quarantine in the spring of 2020 in Tehran, Iran.
Nima Hassan BeigiDirector
Nima Hassan BeigiProducer
Project Type:Documentary, Experimental, Short
Runtime:2 minutes 28 seconds
Completion Date:February 16, 2020
Production Budget:50,000 USD
Country of Origin:Iran, Islamic Republic of
Country of Filming:Iran, Islamic Republic of
Film Color:Black & White and Color
My name is Nima Hassan beigi from Iran and Born on 15 March 1983. I'm a documentary filmmaker and writer to Persian and English. I like to write about the history, war, peace, psychology, philosophy and love. My wife and I are living in Qazvin city. My wife is a Persian literature researcher and translator and painter. Our ideal is global peace and a world without war.
* The Tribe / 2020 / 03:32 minutes (an experimental and horror movie)
* War and Peace / 2020 / 7:22 minutes (an experimental and formalist documentary)
* The last Big bang / 2020 / 02:28 minutes (an experimental video)
* The Silk earrings / 2019 / 35:28 minutes (a travelogue documentary about The Silk road)
* A family conspiracy / 2018 / 26 minutes (Social documentary)
* The Equation of death acceleration / 2018 / 7:15 minutes (Short film)
* The narrator of colors / 2016 – 17 / 43 minutes (Portrait documentary)
* The End of butterflies journey / 2015 / 26 minutes (Fiction film)
* Barbad`s heiress / 2014 / 50 minutes (Portrait documentary)
* Neighbor / 2014 / 26 minutes (Social documentary)
* Eghbale Iran / 2012 – 13 / 56 minutes (Historical documentary)
* The Sheltering Sky / 2011 / 27 minutes (Experimental film)
* Babaii cup / 2011 / 35 minutes (Sport documentary)
* Hidden Jungle / 2010 / 30 minutes (Fiction film)
* The first feast / 2008 / 9 minutes (Fiction film)
Our world will be destroyed if we are not united.