We have the pleasure to invite you for our Texas International Film Festival. We will present short movies, animation, music video, commercial, new media, documentary and filmscript. The festival prioritizes low-budget films of independent spirit and exciting new talent.
The Texas International Film Festival is designed to include and acknowledge the creative contributions of youth as well as adults while benefiting the community educationally, socially, and economically.
The contest is open both USA and foreign authors (the film must have English subtitles).
We are looking for Submissions that:
Are based on innovative artistic presentation and storytelling.
Provoke an emotional response.
Show a mastery of filmmaking craftsmanship.
The mission of the Texas International Film Festival is to encourage the development of all aspects of the creative arts in and around Texas through the cinema experience. We seek independent films, scripts, documentaries and animation, that will inspire, enlighten and entertain all audiences on a variety of topics, promoting Texas as a cultural arts center.
· Entries must be in English or – Subtitled, dubbed in English.
· Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
· Online screeners preferred. Please provide an online link to your submission and be sure to include the password in an email correspondence sent directly to us. Don’t send us anything by post.
· Film Festival does not download data or accept Dropbox submissions. Please only send links to your media hosted on 3rd party servers such as Vimeo or YouTube.
· Works in progress are accepted
· Written comments describing entries are beneficial.
· DVD Entries will not be accepted.
· Entry fees are non-refundable