About Stuff & Objective - The Student Film Festival (Stuff) is one of the few international film and arts festivals dedicated to budding filmmaker's with aims to provide young filmmakers with an authentic film festival experience, a valuable understanding of the film industry, and an opportunity to screen their movies on “the big screen.” The Festival seeks to nurture and showcase ability as well as the art of film making which encompasses aspects of the arts, culture, history, crafts, geography, cuisine & lifestyle in short what make us what we are. Stuff films and screenings are selected and hosted by filmmakers, professors, and other notable figures in the world of cinema.
The Student Film Festival (Stuff) Founded in 2012, In past years festival gains reputation & regarded as among most prestigious festival in India. The festival grows over the years & attracts filmmakers from across the India & across the world. The Stuff festival is renowned for its wide-ranging film selections from major institutions, independent and international filmmakers, this four-day extravaganza, consisting of indoor and outdoor red carpet film screenings, fashion, dance shows, workshops, and of course shopping stalls.
STUFF, a competitive festival with Cash awards, Trophies, Laurels, Certificate, Gift hampers & many more for best film in each type in all categories.
• Submit your movie via FilmFreeway.com
• There is no restriction on the year of production of the film and limitation on duration and entries at Stuff are open to all International, National, and Regional Films of different tastes & calibers from across the Globe.
• Subtitles: Films can be with dialogs, silent or without dialogs. Films submitted in languages other than Hindi or English must be presented with English subtitles.
• Participants can send multiple entries. However, please submit a separate submission form and entry fee for each film
• Please ensure that you have the permission to enter into the competition and you do not breach any copyright laws and regulations. Any film found to be infringing upon copyright laws will be disqualified.
• Films must be Produced, Directed, Edited or Written by a student, Films entered under the "Student" category must include a copy of the current student ID to be considered eligible for the student discount.
• All non-English language films must have English subtitles
Rules & Terms Of Stuff – I have read all of the Student Film Festival (Stuff) rules. I understand and agree to those rules. I warrant the submission of my original work, and there are no disputes regarding the ownership or distribution or exhibition rights of the submission in part or in entirety. I understand that failure to adhere to festival rules will result in disqualification of screening and forfeiture of entry fee. The festival reserves the right to use a clip, and or clips or photos from accepted entries for up to three minutes in length for promotional purposes. I agree and hold Student Film Festival (Stuff) harmless from and defend them from all claims, demands, losses, damages, judgments, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether groundless or not, based on any film submitted to the festival.