Studio 79 CineFest is an international film festival, with monthly screening at the headquarters of VAN79productions, 4781AB Moerdijk the Netherlands.
The winners from each month are selected for the annual live festival which includes Award Ceremony, Filmmaker Q&A and special guests.
All the monthly winners (in each category) will also compete for the STUDIO 79 GOLD AWARD - 18th April 2019 Rotterdam.
We accept all kinds of movies.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, and they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation.
How it works
1) Every month there is a selection of movies that will take part for the monthly competition.
2) At the end of the month, we will choose the winners for each category. They will be notified around the 5th of the following month.
3) The monthly winners are selected for the annual event.
Studio 79 CineFest (International Filmfestival Netherlands) is an organisation of VAN79productions (VAT number 72904240), based in the Netherlands.
There are 4 leagues:
the Dutch League
the European League
the International League
the Student League
Each league has several categories
Micro Short Movie (max. 1 minute)
Super Short Movie (max 5 minutes)
Short Movie (max 15 minutes)
Long Short Movie (max 40 minutes)
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS (no Fee)
Director of the Month (Best Director)
Sound Design of the Month (Best Sound Design)
Original Score of the Month (Best Soundtrack)
Actor of the Month (Best Actor)
Actress of the Month (Best Actress)
Editor of the Month (Best Editing)
Cinematographer of the Month (Best Cinematography)
The individual awards will also compete for the annual awards.
1) Selected films are not published online without submitters’ permission (except publicly released films)
2) A movie can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
3) All Non-English films must be subtitled in English.
4) Selected movies will recieve official Laurel
4) Monthly winners will recieve the PDF certificates
5) The “Best of the Year” will receive trophy. The winner must contact us within 15 days after the notification.
6) Entry fees are non-refundable.
7) The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing.
8) By entering your film for consideration for Studio 79 CineFest, you authorize that your work is cleared for festival exhibition and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. Entry into the festival constitutes permission to exhibit your work.
9) The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Studio 79 CineFest from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered. Studio 79 CineFest DOES NOT PAY SCREENING FEES. By submitting your film, you acknowledge that the festival will not pay to present your work nor will it provide feedbacks or reviews in the event of your film not having been accepted.
10) By submitting, you agree to all of these rules, terms and conditions. You acknowledge that no submission fee refunds are given once this application has been submitted. You also acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for the use of your film by Studio 79 CineFest in accordance with the rules, terms and conditions.
11) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained.
12) The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation.
13) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.