St Neots Film Festival is a three day film festival in St Neots screening short films at Cineworld St Neots. It is free to enter.
Awards are given to winners of four categories: Fiction, Documentary, Teen and Children's Films. Prizes include cinema tickets, vouchers, St Neots Film Club annual pass and St Neots Film Festival Clapper board.
• Be no longer than 20 minutes long.
• Be in English or have English subtitles.
• Not be primarily for promotional purposes.
• Have permission from the film’s owners and/to collaborators to be shown at St Neots Film Festival and any associated promotion before and after the event.
• Not contain any third-party material (including video, music, images or script) for which permission for use has not been given by the copyright holder.
Films must be submitted under one of the following categories:
Dramatic productions, abstract video works, animations
Documentaries, interviews, music videos
For filmmakers aged 13-19. Any collaborators aged over 19 should be indicated clearly at the time of submission, including what role they undertook. Films submitted in this category must be suitable for a 12A rating.
For filmmakers aged 12 or younger. Any collaborators aged over 12 should be indicated clearly at the time of submission, including what role they undertook. Films submitted in this category must be suitable for a PG rating.
Films must be submitted online as a YouTube, Vimeo, or other similar link (films can be set to Private or Unlisted and will not be shared without your consent, except for the purposes of creating a trailer and other marketing materials to advertise the festival). We will also need your film as a computer file in order for it to be screened.