St Andrews Film Festival aims to bring together filmmaking voices from all around the UK. We believe in young filmmakers' creativity and we would like to provide filmmakers with a platform to submit their work and an opportunity to meet with like-minded people. The Festival will run during the last weekend of April and will feature short films and talks from industry professionals. The Award Ceremony will take place on Sunday night over a wine reception and networking opportunities.
BFI Sight & Sound Subscription
2 Festival Passes for Raindance
£500 redeemable for Raindance courses
• Has to have been made the past two years
• The maximum number of submissions per person is one
• Filmmakers must be based in the UK
• We accept all genres of narrative, documentary or experimental short films
• Total runtime: 1 - 10 minutes
• All films must have a 10 second black screen before the film (NOT part of runtime)
• Format: QuickTime
• Approved Resolutions: 1080p, 2.5K, and 4K.