St Andrews Film Festival aims to bring together student filmmaking voices from all around the UK. We believe in student creativity and we would like to provide students with a platform to submit their work and an opportunity to meet with like-minded people. The Festival will run during the last weekend of April and will feature short films and talks from industry professionals. The Award Ceremony will take place on Sunday night over a wine reception and networking opportunities.
Best Sound Design
• Filmmakers must be university students
• The maximum number of submissions per person is one
• We accept all genres of narrative, documentary or experimental short films
• Total runtime: 1 - 10 minutes
• Has to have been made during the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 academic years
• All films must have a 10 second black screen before the film (NOT part of runtime)
• Format: QuickTime
• Approved Resolutions: 1080p, 2.5K, and 4K.