Thank you Filmmakers for being a part of this festival. It was a success pandemic and all.
We had lots of obstacles and we still did it. I will be in touch with about awards and judging responses.
Our very special event is "Up Up and Away with Ed Asner Day" parade on September 13 12:30! Mr. ASNER will be our very special guest as Master of Ceremonies was lovely, lovely. We had a good old fashioned small town parade!
Please go to www.giantsoftheearth.org Home page to download a copy of our program!
We had a very special event with the one and only "ED ASNER" on Sunday September, 13, 2020. "Up Up and Away with Ed Asner Day!"
It was a blast. I will post pictures!
Best Feature Film
2nd Prize Best 30 min
3rd Prize Best 10 min short
Best Minnesota made Film
Best Iowa made Film
Best Wisconsin made Film
1) All films entered may have appeared at other festivals.
2) Selected film makers will be given a free pass to the festival.
3) Selected film makers may be asked to give a presentation for the audience.
4) No pornography or nudity will be accepted.
5) Festival will retain the right to show films at all venues within the festival.
6) All films must be sent in a digital file submitted on-line.
7) No hard copy films will be accepted for entry.
8) All materials submitted will not be returned to film makers.
9) Please be advised that the festival is family friendly and open to all people of all walks of life and of from all countries.
10) Housing will not be provided for film makers.
11) The La Crosse, Wisconsin airport is 40 minutes away and The Rochester Minnesota Airport is an hour away.
Films will be shown all Day Friday and Saturday with invited artists speaking about their films in special sessions live and on zoom in some cases!
Live parade honoring Mr. Ed Asner on September13th. Spring Grove has declared Ed Asner Day an official Holiday! Come join the fun! Mask up and socially distant!