'SPHERE → WORLD CINEMA CARNIVAL' is introducing world's largest and first multidisciplinary festival to celebrate the visual arts. We are here to showcase new art, new genres, new innovations, and exceptional stories. It is all about us, the people, and the world or beyond. Sphere festival is presently an autonomous initiative of WYND360 Foundation, a not for profit international company to enlarge the art and the artistic image worldwide.
We are faithful to several art forms and cinematic values. Our purpose is to introduce and develop the exceptional and powerful independent artist industry. We know and believe visual art is the only medium to transform the thinking process and generate a new profile in the world scenario.
Therefore, we are extremely excited to launch our first event worldwide. Kindly follow the links and turn the notifications on to get yourself updated with all our future news and initiative.
For preview purposes, we can only view your film on online via an external link to websites such as YouTube or Vimeo also we can ask you for download request of the films, and kindly open the embed option to make that video available to watch on FilmFreeway.
The competition kindly asks that any awards won be mentioned in the projects' promotional materials, although it is not a requirement.
More than one entry may be submitted. Each project must be submitted separately with its own completed entry form.
Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles.
Sphere DIGITAL:: TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTES:
Note that SPHERE should be considered synonymous with WYND360 Foundation. The event is a competition with m
any parts to it; these parts include both frequent pre-screening events, and the annual competition with the tangible awards and selection certificates for which you are competing, and by submitting your work, you are allowing us your project for using in any of use.
*** Please be aware that by submitting to our competition, you are agreeing to allow us to use all/any portion your film/ projects for any part of the film/ projects for any kind of commercial and non-commercial use by us or by our sister concerns, organizations or institutions, as well as for advertising and your promotion across our social media. We retain these rights from the moment your film/ project is submitted to the competition along with you, and in future no longer you are allowed to withdraw your work from us.
Despite our freedom to use your films/ projects for our own screening and advertising, we in no way would like to imply that we have some sort of ownership of your film/ project. Whatever you choose to do with the film outside of the competition is still solely up to you, because we do not own your film inherently through submission.
Any aspect of the competition is subject to change at the discretion of the authority.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for independent Artists submitting to SPHERE FESTIVAL:
1. I, the representative of the film/ project being submitted, acknowledge and agree as follows in connection with the film/project submitted for consideration for the SPHERE by WYND360 Foundation.
2. I hereby represent and warrant to the Event that (a) I am duly authorized, on my own behalf and on behalf of all other persons or entities who have any ownership rights in the Film/ project, to exhibit this Film/ project at the Competition, (b) this exhibition will not violate any law or any right or consent of any person or entity and (c) the Film/ project is not subject to litigation nor is it threatened by any litigation.
3. I further represent and warrant that, to the best of my knowledge, the exhibition of the Film/ project at the Event will not violate or infringe any copyright, patent, privacy right, publicity right, trademark, service mark or any other personal or property right of any person or entity and that my Film/ project does not constitute defamation of any person or entity. I have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other obligations, of any kind, arising from the exhibition of the Film in connection with the Event.
4. If accepted, I acknowledge that the exploitation of the Film/ project does not create any confidential or fiduciary relationship between the Authority and I. I understand that I will not receive any compensation for such exploitation, although some prizes at the Festival may include cash awards. I acknowledge that no obligation of any kind is assumed by or may be implied against the Event because of the Event's selection of the Film. I understand and acknowledge that the selection of my Film by the Event does not in any way constitute an express or implied endorsement or approval by the Festival or any opinion expressed therein.
5. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Event Authority with any affiliate, subsidiary and parent entities and the officers, directors, employees, attorneys, creative advisers and agents of each of the foregoing from and against any and all claims, losses, or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that may be asserted against any of the foregoing or incurred by any of the foregoing at any time in connection with the Film/ project or the Festival's use thereof, and/or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any representation made by me to the festival authority.
6. I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, or that if I am younger than the legal age to enter into contracts in my state, I have provided a written consent from my parent or legal guardian. I hereby waive any and all rights and benefits which I might otherwise have or be entitled to litigate any such dispute in court, including without limitation a trial by jury.
7. If accepted, I hereby grant without reservations, to the competition, and their related entities (a) the right to use footage, stills and/or titles or the film in its entirety and information from the Film for promotional, public pre-screening, network television or online broadcasting and or post-screening purposes without recourse to the owner, producer, director, or any other party asserting ownership rights to the submitted film and (b) the right to issue and authorize publicity concerning the artists and the projects and to use all associated names, likenesses and biographical information. I also agree to provide contact information for the Artists/ director and producer(s) of the Film/ project and grant the event authority the right to provide this information to film industry organizations sponsoring events at its discretion.
8. If and when accepted I will not withdraw my submission for any purposes.
9. By clicking submit your film to the competition via FilmFreeway, I constitute my full and complete acceptance of the terms hereof. I acknowledge that no oral representations of any kind have been made by the Event Authority.
10. Please remember by submitting your work you are allowing us to distribute it also you are contracted with us for the distribution purpose of your artwork. So, on both terms, no future objection will be taken for granted once the film has been submitted and it's not possible to withdraw the entry once it's get selected on any of these programs.
For any questions or concerns about the Terms of Entry or the Initiative itself, feel free to contact the Festival Coordinator via a message on our Facebook page or via e-mail at email@example.com