The SlamlantaFilm Festival began when filmmakers saw a niche of independent films that were overlooked by larger festivals in the region. Realizing the potential and importance that these films had, a unique festival experience was created to exemplify the works of these creatives. For the past 10 years, Pinch 'N' Ouch Theatre has played a vital role in showcasing emerging artists and filmmakers, giving a voice to the up-and-coming filmmakers by offering them film festivals, education, and working opportuinites. This week-long celebration of independent filmmaking culminates as an incredible time for creatives and film lovers alike to celebrate the art of visual storytelling and to discover some of the best new independent filmmakers.
1. Please make sure to read all of the festival rules as well as the terms and conditions.
2. Please include all information (names) for the following positions: Director, Screenwriter, Lead Actors, Cinematographer, Editor, Sound Mixer, and Original Music (Band, Composer).
3. All works must be submitted as WAB Secure Online Screener.
4. Screeners will not be returned.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering your film for consideration for the 2019 Slamlanta Film Festival, you authorize that your work is cleared for festival exhibition and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. Entry into the festival constitutes permission to exhibit your work at the 2019 Slamlanta Film Festival. The Slamlanta Film Festival is also hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
5. The Slamlanta Film Festival does not present sponsored works (such as training films or commercials produced for a client). Only independently produced films and videos are appropriate for this competition. Artists must have final creative control over their work to be eligible.
6. The Slamlanta Film Festival does not pay screening fees. By submitting your film via Withoutabox you acknowledge that the festival will not pay to present your work.
7. All works selected must be sent in the proper format for inclusion in the festival.
8. The Slamlanta Film Festival does not provide travel or lodging for filmmakers. Filmmakers must travel at their own expense.