1. As a kid, I buried a time capsule with a heartfelt message: I wanted to be a priest and save the world.
2. In 2019 I had a profound spiritual experience while visiting Peru, where I witnessed what I believe to be a manifestation of Jesus in a flash of light above the Christo Blanco monument.
3. I actively support LGBTQ+ causes and lead at events like the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, fostering awareness and inclusion.
4. I have pursued studies in New York, London, and my home country of Australia.
5. Currently, I am providing assistance to LGBT+ refugees in Uganda and Kenya in their pursuit of asylum.
6. The chosen theme songs for our church are Sister Sledge's "We Are Family" and Queen's "Under Pressure."
7. I had the honor of playing the whistle that belonged to the late Chester Bennington, which was given to him by Paul McCartney. This experience has transformed my love for music, and The Beatles' "With a Little Help from My Friends" holds a profound meaning for me, bringing to mind the healing story of Jesus healing the paralytic man.