**FEEDBACK PROVIDED WITH EACH ENTRY**
The Chicago Screenplay Awards is quickly becoming the go-to screenwriting contest because of their wide range of industry resources, and because they're one of the few screenplay competitions that provide feedback with every submissions.
Chicago Screenplay Awards is more than a screenplay competition, it's a friend to screenwriters worldwide. Day in and day out, they help screenwriters excel at their craft through communication and intelligence. Being a source for knowledge and support is our m.o.
Best Feature Screenplay: $2,000 cash prize, Introduction to Literary Manager, Exposure to our network of producers.
Best TV Pilot: $1,000 cash prize, Introduction to Literary Manger, Exposure to our network of producers.
Best Short Script: $750 cash prize, Introduction to Literary Manager, Exposure to our network of producers.
All entries must be original and the writer(s) must be the sole owners of the intellectual property.
All ages are eligible.
The material submitted must be in English.
All material submitted to other competitions or contests is eligible.
There are no limitations or restrictions as to date of authorship.
The material submitted must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by, any third party prior to entering the competition.
- Previous winners of the Chicago Screenplay Awards Competition are not eligible.
- Material should be submitted as a PDF file in standard screenplay format.
- No limitations regarding title page content. Title and name of writer and contact information on cover page is standard.
- All Feature Entries must be no longer than 135 pages.
- All TV Drama Pilot Entries must be no longer than 75 pages.
- All TV Comedy Pilot Entries must be no longer than 45 pages.
- All scripts are eligible for resubmission and each resubmission will stand alone in the screenplay contest and not replace the previous submission.