Q: How many entries allowed for each ticket?
A: Each ticket purchased allows entry for 1 individual.
Q: Kids Festival pass is available from which age?
A: Kids below 5 years can avail free entry, The kids falling between 5 to 14 years of age will have to take the Kids Festival Pass, beyond 14 years are considered in General Festival Pass only.
Q: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
A: yes, under the Kids Festival pass.
Q: What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
A: Attendees should make their own transport, Parking available on site.
Q: What can I bring into the event?
A: No, Outside Food Or Drinks are allowed inside the Auditorium
Q: Do our pass cover food and beverages
A: No. Your entry pass does not cover food/beverages to the attendees.
Q: What time the attendees are allowed inside the Auditorium?
A: No earlier than one-half hour prior to screening time. If you arrive early, you will not be admitted until the time specified in the Pass unless we agree otherwise.
Q: Is smoking permitted?
A: Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is strictly prohibited.
Q: What's the refund policy?
A: 1. Taxes applicable thereon will not be refunded in case of cancellation
2. No partial cancellation is allowed. The patron will have to cancel the complete transaction.
3. Festival pass Cancellations must be received 10 days in advance of the Festival in such case the festival organizer will give you a full refund. Taxes Applicable
4. For festival pass canceled 5 days before the festival, 75% of ticket value will be refunded plus Taxes
5. For tickets canceled 2 days before the festival start date, 50% of ticket value will be refunded plus Taxes
6. No cancellation will be allowed on the festival day.
7. If unforeseen circumstances SNSFF to cancel Festival all attendees will be informed and a full ticket fee refund will be made.
8. The refund for the canceled ticket will be processed in a minimum of 7 working days. The refund will be processed to the same account/method from which the payment was made.
9. It may take 5-7 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
10. No refund will be made should you arrive late, on a wrong day or after opening hours and not be admitted.