Savonlinna International Nature Film Festival (SINFF) is a three-day-long festival organized by the lake Saimaa in Savonlinna, Finland. The festival screens a wide range of the most interesting films about nature, environment and human-nature relationship.
The festival aims to create a shared space and a meeting spot for nature, film, and people. Importantly, the festival wants to increase the appreciation towards nature’s biodiversity, protection, and environmentally aware high-quality films. Welcome to join us to the unique atmosphere of SINFF in August 2019!
▪ the festival is accepting films associated to the themes: nature, ecology, environment, environmental questions, human-nature relationship, non-human beings
▪ genres: documentary, fiction, animation, experimental, shorts, vr
▪ film can be submitted only once
▪ accepted screening formats DCP or Digital File (Apple ProRes 422 or H.264)
▪ screening copy must be in or subtitled in English/ Finnish
▪ by submitting the film you commit to the screening if the film is selected
▪ deadline 24th of March 2019 (late submissions will not be previewed)
▪ only through FilmFreeway
▪ fill in the submission form
▪ make sure the preview file is working correctly
▪ preview file must be in or subtitled in English
▪ screening copy must be delivered at least 2 weeks before the festival starts