Just landed in SEOUL.
SIMFF is a monthly film festival. Every month a film wins the award of the current month. At the end of the year, the 12 monthly winners compete for the annual award of BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR.
BY CREATORS FOR CREATORS
SIMFF has a monthly format to showcase and award more films in a shorter amount of time, leading to immediate award and selection notifications. Each month different creators submit their films.
Films from the 73rd Edition, Festival de Cannes (2020), have submitted to our festival.
Every month from the 1st until the 31st of the calendar our submissions are open, the first days of the next month our special jury selects the WINNERS and the SPECIAL MENTIONS of the previous month.
Winners of each month are heavily promoted throughout our social media and website with trailer posts, photos from the film, directors & producers promotion and custom specialized wreath.
The winners of the categories ’BEST FEATURE MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ and ‘’BEST SHORT MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ qualify to the ''MOVIE OF THE MONTH AWARD'', and from there to the actual final screening event in Seoul, South Korea and compete for a CASH PRIZE of 500$ plus the MOVIE OF THE YEAR AWARD.
12 FEATURE FILMS AND 12 SHORTS FILMS TO SHOWCASE ALL THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR ALL AROUND THE GLOBE
WINNERS AND SPECIAL MENTIONS WILL BE FEATURED ON OUR MONTHLY TRAILER SHOWCASING THE BEST MOVIES OF EACH MONTH
RULES OF SIMFF
1) ALL FILMS CREATED AFTER 2016 ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FESTIVAL
2) FILMS THAT ARE NOT IN ENGLISH OR KOREAN LANGUAGE ARE REQUIRED TO CONTAIN ENGLISH SUBTITLES
3) WORLDWIDE MOVIE ACCEPTANCE. MOVIES FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE ARE APPLICABLE TO SUBMIT.
4) AGREE TO FEATURE YOUR FILM ON OUR MONTHLY TRAILER IF IT WINS ANY KIND OF AWARD OR SPECIAL MENTION.
4) THE WINNERS OF THE ‘’BEST FEATURE MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ AND ‘’BEST SHORT MOVIE OF THE MONTH’’ QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL SCREENING EVENT IN SEOUL.
That's all. Now you are ready to submit and be part of the biggest monthly festival community.