Welcome to our SPOOKY KNIGHTS - "The Sequel" Short Film Festival!
Create a spooky short film under three minutes that includes a "spookily spirited" positive reference to SOCES.
Some inspirational ideas: spooky comedies, spooky poetry, spooky short stories, spooky musicals, spooky costumes, spooky monsters, film noir, retro, spooky “found footage” (like Cloverfield), scary super villains, spooky animation, jump scares, etc.
Everyone can watch the films on youtube premiering on October 30, 2021, just in time for Halloween!
Here are the submission forms you'll need to provide ( Both can be found on www.teamsoces.org)
∙ Every participant must provide a personal release.
∙ Every Film must provide a Filmmaker Release
- INCLUDED ON THE PTSA YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE SPOOKY KNIGHTS FILM FESTIVAL
- EACH SOCES STUDENT WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE CHOSEN ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE AN "OFFICIAL SELECTION" CERTIFICATE
- A SOCES PTSA STICKER!
• No fake weapons, no real weapons, no stunts, no fire, no profanity, no nudity, no obscenity
• Use of scary sound effects allowed, fake blood allowed, and costumes okay
• At least one SOCES student needs to be acting and/or directing the movie
• Each film must have at least one positive reference to SOCES
• You hereby represent and warrant that you own the rights to the film and have permission to air the name, voice, likeness, of everyone in the movie. You hereby represent and warrant that all permissions of any minors have been obtained by their legal guardians.
• By submitting your film you hereby grant permission to Sherman Oaks CES and SOCES PTSA a film license to broadcast your video in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity and the advertising and publicity thereof.
• If youtube takes down your video due to copyrighted music concerns, then it is beyond the control of the SOCES PTSA and your movie will not be shown.
• Qualified submissions will be on the SOCES PTSA public youtube channel
∙ A filmmaker release must be submitted and signed for every film
∙ Every Participant in the film must complete and submit a signed personal release