Robinson Film Awards (RFA) is a monthly and annual IMDb Qualifying Independent Film Festival with a public screening event (next annual event: April 15, 2024).
Every 2 months our judges, watch, review and rate the submitted films. The Best Films announced as the winner of the month!
Every submitter can enter multiple categories in order to increase their chances to receive an award. Every Semi-Finalist, Finalist and Winner will receive our Official Laurels, they will be listed on our website and may upload their credits on IMDb.
Award Winners will also receive their Certificate of Achievement in digital format.
The jury is composed by award winning filmmakers, actors, film critics and journalists.
The monthly winners are automatically nominated to be our annual winners and will be considered for yearly competition; if they get chosen by the programming committee, they will be shown and compete with other films-winners at the annual event (next annual event: April 15, 2024).
RFA gives an opportunity for each filmmaker to find their shortcut to fame and recognition.
Each 2 months, RFA will award the best projects. Every Semi-Finalist, Finalist and Winner will receive our Official Laurels, they will be listed on our website and may upload their credits on IMDb.
Award Winners and Honorable Mentioned will also receive a Certificate of Achievement in digital format.
All selected and winning movies will be advertised on our social networks and web site.
The monthly winners are automatically nominated to be our annual winners and will be considered for yearly competition; if they get chosen by the programming committee, they will be shown and compete with other films-winners at the annual event. They will receive our RFA Annual Certificate and they will be screened live.
Special Mentions for Honorable Movies.
With your submission you automatically accept our Rules and Terms!
1. Only work created after 2017 is acceptable.
2. You agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose.
3. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
4. Entry fees are non-refundable.
5. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights to the work submitted.
6. No short films longer than 40 minutes.
7. No Premiere status is required.
8. We do not accept extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
9. If your movie will be selected for a live screening session, we do not pay for accomodations or any other expenses.
10. Films in languages other than English only be accepted with English subtitles.
11. You can add an "Additional Category" only after having choose a "Main Category" (like Best Short - Best Short Documentary - Best Student Short) first.
12. If you are in the monthly winners IT DOESN'T MEAN you are selected for our live screening. Only the SELECTED MOVIES notified 7-30 days before the live event via mail will be screened. The next annual event is April 15, 2024 (may change due to incoveniences).
13. You agree that we can use your email address for newsletter, promotional purpose or to share it with other film industry profiles or with our festival partner "World Indie Film Awards" (WIFA FEST) to improve your chance to meet other people of the industry to help each other. Our festival partner, World Indie Film Awards (WIFA FEST), could be used your email in the same terms.
Write us if you don't agree with this point in the cover letter of your submission or via email. In any case your email address will never be shared with 3rd parts, but could be shared only with our submissions mailing list or with the submissions mailing list of the "World Indie Film Awards (WIFA FEST)".
14. The submissions are not refundable.
15. Robinson Film Awards International Film Festival DOES NOT PAY SCREENING FEES.
With your submission you also accept all the Rules & Terms of FilmFreeway.
All submissions will be viewed in their entirety. Submissions will be judged and scored based on criteria including: quality of screenplay, acting, production quality, originality, technical proficiency, cinematography, sound design, editing and set design. We support indie filmmaking and will award additional points to shorts produced on a micro budget and/or minimal crew. All bi-monthly winners will compete for the RFA annual event. The Jury will choose annual winners and the movies to be screened from bi-monthly awarded films. The annual winner movies selected for live screening will be notified via mail between 7-31 days before the event (it depends from your date of selection).
The directors of submitted films that are accepted will be notified via e-mail.
Venue & Event Date
The Festival venue or the evend date could be change during the organization due to events, technical choices or circumstances.
We work hard to keep our submission fees as low as possible – consequently we cannot provide fee waivers.
WITH YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF SUCH TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES OR PROCEDURES, DO NOT SUBMIT.