Santa Barbara Speaks is partnering with the SBIFF to host a student short film festival designed to spark creativity among novice film-makers. The film festival will feature ten short films each under seven minutes across any genre. Please keep the films family friendly. The festival will take place at the Riviera Theater on April 5th from 6:30 to 9:30. We look forward to seeing your submissions.
The winner of the film festival will have the opportunity to sit down with the celebrated director Robert Zemeckis, the creative mind behind Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, and The Polar Express.
1. All Submissions must be under seven minutes within any Genre
2. All applicants must be students with a valid Student ID
3. All entries must be family friendly (no profanity of any kind)
4. All applicants must be present to win
5. All films must be submitted by March 22, 2020 by 11:59 PM PM PST.