Best Sound Design:
Best 0-5 Minute:
Best 6-10 Minute:
Southeastern University's Revolution Film Festival, now in its thenth year, celebrates short films that exhibit moral transformation through their characters and the experiences that guide these moral expeditions.
Awards & Prizes
Best Short (0-5 and 5-10 minute categories)
Rules & Terms
-General Festival Invitation-
Documentary Submissions are eligible to win cash prizes in the following categories: Best Documentary, People's Choice, and Judge's Trophy.
All film submissions ar eligible to win the Judge's Trophy and People's Choice.
Revolution film festival welcomes and celebrates diverse creative voices in film. However, RFF reserves the right to refuse films that feature explicit or gratuitous, language, nudity, violence, or political content.
For further clarification or questions, please contact the festival office.
-Short Film Submissions-
1. By submitting to the festival, the applicant grants his or her consent to the festival to exhibit the submission in any form or method, as well as any production stills and associated materials in any of its media or exhibition efforts for perpetuity.
2. Submissions must be consistent with the thematic premise of the Revolution Film Festival (featuring moral transformation of characters).
3. All film submissions must comply with the Revolution Film Festival content policy.
4. All music included in each submission must be original or royalty free unless express written permission has been granted for the use of any copyrighted music.
5. Revolution Film Festival will not accept films that have been submitted to previous years festivals, and the film must have been completed within the last two years.
6. Applicants submitting films that contain significant non-English spoken dialogue must provide on-screen subtitles in English.
7. In order to be considered for the festival, the applicant must fill out and submit a festival submission form for each entry by the deadline.
8. Collegiate filmmakers must be able to provide proof of current enrollment upon request.
9. Best 3-Minute, Best 6-Minute and Best 12-Minute categories will be presented to the best collegiate narrative submissions within the respective total running time constraints: Best 3-Minute must be +/- 45 seconds of a total running time (TRT) of 03:00:00; 6-Minute, +/- 45 secs., TRT: 06:00:00; 12-Minute, +/- 45 secs., TRT: 12:00:00. (i.e., a 3-minute submission must have a TRT within 02:15:00 and 03:45:00).
10. No substitutions, corrections or new drafts will be accepted once the film has been submitted.