Attention all filmmakers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.! The Rehoboth Beach Film Society is looking for films produced by emerging filmmakers for its first-ever Rehoboth Beach Regional Showcase. If you dream of having your work projected onto the big screen, please submit. The goal is to expose audiences to the creative talents of regional filmmakers, and to provide opportunities for filmmakers and audiences to engage in post-screening discussions. The Showcase will take place April 6-8 at the Rehoboth Beach Film Society's Cinema Art Theater. Eligible films include shorts, docs and features of any length. The filmmakers of selected films will be invited to attend for a post-screening Q&A session. See the submission pages for more details.
Filmmakers from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C. are invited to submit their films. No age or time restrictions.
• All film submissions must be in DVD format, (both NTSC and PAL formats accepted), or via an online screener (preferred).
• Submissions will not be returned.
• Selected films must be made available for Festival presentation in DCP, professionally mastered Blu-ray or DVD, or an HD digital file.
• Foreign language films must be made available with the original language soundtrack and English subtitles.
• To receive acknowledgment of receipt of your entry, enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope or postcard with your submission.
• If a film is invited to participate in the Festival, the film must be shipped prepaid, insured and packed in proper containers.
• The RBFS will be responsible for return shipping charges of films screened at the Festival. The RBFS will not pay for international shipping of domestic films.
The RBFS does not assume any liability for damage to prints due to improper containers or otherwise. All films in our possession will be insured against damage or loss while participating in the festival.
The RBFS is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademarks, credits or royalty infringements related to the work. Submission of an entry to this Festival signifies that the entrant understands, accepts and agrees to these conditions.
Materials of all submissions become the property of the RBFS, and can be used for review purposes and to promote the film and programs of the Society in all mediums including film, television, radio and the Internet.