⚡️⚡️⚡️2019 $5.00 FLASH ENTRIES OPEN ($2.00 Trailers + Music Videos)
🎬 All film genre's in different length categories $5.00
🎙 Music Video Clips and Film Trailers $2.00
🎥 Official Selections for Flash Film Entries announced December 1st
🎬 Not ready to submit your film in our flash entry period, but still want to enter your project in our 2019 season! Register your interest on our website (See our Website + Social Links), plus see our past seasons finalists and winners!
When asked what makes this festival different to others? As film makers ourselves, we know the hard work, sleepless nights, and passion that goes into a production - and once you've finished, the process of entering it throughout the film festival circuit.
We found lots of rules and limits with most, such as certain length requirements, specific genres, production dates within time frames, finalists must attend the event... and so forth.
Not that there is anything wrong with rules - they are what makes each festival their own!
However, this led us to create the Reel Time International Online Film Festival - a festival which has a range of categories to suit every productions, genre and length, available to all films worldwide, including film trailers and music videos.
We are not even specifically looking for films in high production quality, in fact, we love indie films with either a low or no budget! We are looking for films that are creative, entertaining, and made or written with passion!
We have an Online Opening Night - where we show a portion of the Finalists Projects (No longer than 45 seconds / full Trailers) before announcing the winners! (We do not show full films, obviously due to copywriters, but show enough for the world wide audience to get a sneak peek of entrants films) In addition to our opening night, we have links to film makers on our Finalists Section in our Website! This gives a chance for Film Makers to network their project more.
🏆TROPHY AWARDS WINNERS FOR:
Judges Award for each Film Category:
Mini Shorts under 10 minutes
Shorts under 20 minutes
Shorts under 40 minutes
Features over 40 minutes
Audience Choice Awards for both Music Video + Trailers Category
Best of the Festival Award
🎬DIGITAL AWARD SPECIAL CATEGORY WINNERS FOR:
All Trailers, Music Videos and Films selected for the festival automatically go into the following awards:
Best Sound / Original Score
Best Costume Design
All Films Officially Selected will receive a digital Official Selection Laurel, and either a finalist or winning digital certificate after the June 1st 2019 event.
Each Category Winner, plus the Best of the Festival Winner will receive a Trophy and Certificate by post, plus the winners film laurel via email.
Special Category Winners will receive their Certificate and a small gift from us by post, plus digital laurel via email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING THE REEL TIME ONLINE FILM FESTIVAL
As an entrant - please note, that your film/project will not be shown in its entirety in the YouTube Online Festival. (This is due to copyright / unsolicited copying and distribution of your film) Only a small portion will be shown (Footage minimum 45seconds to aprox 1 minute that you provide to us once selected as a finalist) We will however provide the synopsis to your project on our website, with a link to your social media/sites if provided, and give audience members / potential industry persons the chance to contact you directly through us) Consider it a preview to network your project to a worldwide audience. This excludes Music Video Clips and Trailers - which will show entire footage provided for the Audience Voting Award.
1. Please DO NOT send copies of scripts, films or press kits. This is a paperless Film Festival.
2. Please include VIMEO passwords with your film link, alternatively your YouTube links.
3. We accept all short film types i.e. narrative, animation, documentary, family and foreign language (non-English language films should have English subtitles).
4. If your film is selected for the competition you will be notified by email after 1st of May (Excluding special entry dates , eg Flash Entries, which dates will then be otherwise advised). Our judging panel and digital team will select a portion of your film to be included in the online festival Opening Night Video.
5. The entrant grants the Reel Time International Online Film Festival the rights to: Exhibit the films in the Reel Time International Online Film Festival event in the following times - Using up to maximum 45 seconds of a mini short, short or feature (Or limit you send to us), full trailer and full music video for the YouTube Online Festival.
6. The entrant grants the Reel Time International Online Film Festival the rights to: Exhibit photography and social links on the website. If someone wants to get in touch with the film maker, Reel Time will contact the film maker for permission first.
7. The producer warrants to the Reel Time International Online Festival that they have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party.
8. The filmmaker and its agents agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Reel Time International Online Film Festival, its board, judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from all claims and demands, losses, damages, costs and liabilities relating to any films submitted to this festival.
9. Films submitted will be considered for awards for all suitable Festival categories. The circumstance may arise that an award will not be given if no film is deemed outstanding in a category. Advertised prizes are subject to change.
10.. In the unlikely event the festival is cancelled for any reason fees would be refunded.
11. While we will make every effort to stick to screening times as printed, The Reel Time International Online Film Festival cannot be held accountable for changes to the schedule after schedule is announced.
12. Winner's whose prize includes Trophy Awards will be asked to provide postal address once festival Audience Voting has concluded. Once the Award has been posted, winners will be provided a tracking number. Should the Award be redirected / returned back to Festival Headquarters (Due to Winner not picking up festival award / Providing Incorrect Postal Address), winner will be responsible for Fees and Re Posting Costs, which can be paid via PayPal, or Credit Card. The Festival will not be responsible for costs to resend awards a second time.
13. All Certificates are Digital Certificates which will be sent to your email (Including Official Selections and Winner) - Excluding Winners whose category win includes a Trophy Award, you will also receive a certificate with your prize, and Special Category Winners who will receive a copy of their certificate with a small gift from us via post.