Calling all Filmmakers!
Join us for the second edition of REEL Crafted, the only film festival dedicated to craft and craft-based work in North America. View an eclectic collection of films exploring craftsmanship and craft-based work.
How to apply: REEL Crafted 2019 is produced by Crafted Vancouver. Selected films will be shown over two days as part of the 25-day Crafted Vancouver festival - see CraftedVancouver.com for more information on the festival.
Details: Our intention is to inspire and engage filmmakers and audience members through the common goal of championing fine craft and craftsmanship. We are looking for films of any genre: e.g. documentary, animation, experimental, and in short or full-length duration.
Selected films will be screened during the REEL Crafted Film Festival, taking place on the evenings of May 24th and 25th, 2019 at the Reliance Theatre on the new Emily Carr University of Art + Design campus.
Participation in REEL Crafted Film Festival includes:
• Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
• Description of the event in the Crafted Vancouver Programme Guidebook
• An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
• An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
Local filmmakers receive:
• 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
• 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.