Established in 2010, RabbitFest is an international animation film festival and has since become an annual event that brings on the big screen the best of both national and international animation.
From its first edition, the festival has focused on the works of independent authors by exploring both traditional and experimental techniques, in order to have a wide view of the various aspects that belong to the world of animation..
The four prizes, each of 1000€, will be awarded to:
Best Short Film
Best Italian Short Film
Best Short Film for Kids (KIDS category)
Best Experimental Short Film (OFF category)
Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the Festival’s official judging panel.
1. Entry is free.
2. The theme of the works is free.
3. The maximum duration is 20 minutes.
4. Deadline for submission: April 15, 2016.
5. Only works produced after January 1, 2015 are allowed.
6. A maximum of 2 works per author is allowed.
7. The selection of films is made by the Artistic Direction of the Festival.
8. The selected works will be announced to the participants by the end of May, as well as published on the official website of the festival.
9. The works must be submitted online, via a private link (FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo or similar) to be written in the space provided in the form.*
10. Together with the application form, participants must also submit two digitized images/frames (300 dpi) to be attached in the space provided in the form.
11. I hereby authorize RabbitFest to reproduce extracts from the work (no longer than 30 sec) for promotional purposes, and in particular for the creation of the trailer of the festival.
12. I hereby authorize RabbitFest to screen the work in the event the work is selected.
In accordance with art. 7 and 11 of Law 675/96 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Consolidation Act), I declare that I am fully aware of the methods by which, and reasons for which, the data I have provided on the application form will be processed. I hereby accept the general rules of the competition as stated in the announcement. In addition, I declare that I am fully aware of and accept the rules of the regulation annexed to the application form.
*If the size of the work exceeds the size limit for online submission, you can send the work
to: Alessandro Scullari - Corso Garibaldi 7 - 06123 Perugia (Italy).
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the sender.
- Works sent from foreign countries must bear the customs declaration
"No commercial value". The festival will not be responsible for any custom charges for the works submitted.
- RabbitFest is not responsible for theft or damage to the works submitted.
- Works will not be returned and will become part of the archives of the Festival