**RSTMPA 19th Season is here **
Submit Your Prestigious Work With Flat $15 USD On All Submission.
Earlybird Deadline : 13th December,2022
Grab the opportunity now !
Royal Society of Television & Motion Picture Awards is an International Film Festival organized by a group of leading, creative industry professionals and film fraternities all across the globe. The primary target of the RSTMP Awards’ is to give the chance to movie makers from everywhere in the world to excel by showcasing their works and to have the best work chosen and displayed in a festival of film. RSTMPA is anticipating, encouraging, and also assisting phenomenal producers with their projects to be seen and highlighted by the worldwide crowds.
RSTMPA joins realistic, social, instructive moreover Inspirational targets by introducing its film revelations.
RSTMPA is devoted to exhibiting new and creative movies while encouraging the up-and-coming age of producers. It is a solid supporter of social change and empowers social variety and comprehension between countries. It endeavors to encourage the film specialty of all landmasses by animating the improvement of value film and advancing gatherings between film experts from around the world.
Royal Society of Television & Motion Picture Awards is committed to exhibiting the soul, energy, and expertise of the best new movie producers from around the world for crowds all throughout the planet.
We are also including and actively supporting not only the finest examples of classic moviemaking but works that are experimental, breaking ground in new non-narrative forms and crossing over into the video arts. All films will be reviewed as they are submitted, and the best in each category will be chosen to screen at the festival. A jury of industry professionals will then view the finalists and choose the winning selections.
The officially selected projects in each month will receive laurels and certificates. The monthly winners will receive customized certificates and laurels and they will be rated at their respective IMDb pages (if applicable). All monthly winners will be automatically nominated for the annual Awards (The Best of the Best) and will be invited to our annual live screening and Award event in Kolkata.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the RSTMP Awards, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
RSTMPA is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the RSTMPA is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selections, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the RSTMPA for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges’ panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The RSTMPA reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RSTMPA, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The RSTMPA will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the RSTMPA programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the RSTMPA judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RSTMPA, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. RSTMPA may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.