an examination of all things TERRIFYING!
catch us launching in person at the chapel theatre just off the strip before streaming online throughout the month!
enjoy networking, interviews, giveaways & more to be announced!
previous featured artists & guests include tony todd, maria dizzia, rosario dawson, crystal skillman, and many more!
Best Short Film
Best Visual Effects
Best Lead Performance
Best Supporting Performance
more categories may be added
1. There is no guarantee of acceptance, and submission fees are non-refundable.
2. Non-English films must include English subtitles. These are welcome for English-language productions as well.
3. Short films must be shorter than 55 minutes. Features must be longer than 55 minutes.
4. There are no requirements regarding previous screenings or when your film was produced.
5. Films are scheduled at our discretion. TERRORFEST retains the right to make changes to the published schedule at any time and for any reason.
RELEASE: TERRORFEST is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The submitter shall indemnify and hold harmless TERRORFEST from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening materials entered.