what does 'comedy' mean to you?
the Random Acts of Comedy Festival is a hybrid film and fringe festival that answers this question with a diverse array of comedic films, sketch, stand-up, and more.
Previously featured titles:
Vol. 1: #SafeSpace, Rat and Mouse, Something Special, Le Puppet, The Beginning, Reefer Madness!, Uncle Fun: You're the One, Freak Show Cabaret, Night of the Living Dead (Drunk), Question, Contact, Skype Sex, Magnolia is Big and Strong, I'll Cry If I Want To, Apocolypse Trump, February, Hairdresser Huey, Greetings from the Moon, Love at First Like
Best Performer in a Leading Role
Best Performer in a Supporting Role
1. There is no guarantee of acceptance, and submission fees are non-refundable.
2. Non-English films must include English subtitles. These are welcome for English-language productions as well.
3. Short films must be shorter than 55 minutes. Features must be longer than 55 minutes.
4. There are no requirements regarding previous screenings or when your film was produced.
5. Films are scheduled at our discretion. RATFest retains the right to make changes to the published schedule at any time and for any reason.
RELEASE: RATFest is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The submitter shall indemnify and hold harmless RATFest from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening materials entered.