The film festival Prospettive will take place in the multi-ethnic district of the San Berillo in Catania (Siciliy), inhabited mainly by groups of migrants, sex workers and people living in precarious circumstances.
The aim of the competition is to promote the use of film language as an instrument of investigation into the the present and the reality we live in, by encouraging a change of perspectives on places, people, communities and cultures.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION TO THE COMPETITION
1.The competition is open to any italian and foreign director with no limits of age and without the project having to be unedited. Minors must be authorised by a parent or legal guardian through the attached form.
2. the works can belong to the genre of documentary, fiction or animation and realized by any means. Every author can participate with only one work.
3. the films in different languages from italian, must be equipped with italian subtitles.
4. The short films submitted must have been realised after january 1st 2017 and have a maximum length of 15 minutes, under penalty of exclusion from the competition.
5. The films must be connected with the proposed theme, which is stories about cultures.
6. The films must be submitted no later than midnight of september 30th, under penalty of exclusion, and only through a link to the film to the e-mail adress email@example.com. The e-mail must contain in the subject line: Concorso Prospettive 2019 and attached:
a) REGISTRATION FORM compiled (attachment 1).
b) RELEASE and PRIVACY STATEMENT compiled and signed (attachment 2).
c) AUTHORISATION OF THE TUTOR if minor (attachment 3).
d) LINK to the film that must be uploaded on YouTube, Vimeo, or other streaming platform, providing the link and password (if needed).
e) A copy of its own Identity Document.
f) Each author responds of the content of its own works and of the eventual mendacious declarations provided in the imprint.
g) The works sent without the due documentation will be excluded from the competition.
N.B. You can download the attachments at this Url : https://prospettive.tramediquartiere.org/Prospettive%202019.zip