Prague Music Video Awards is a music video festival that presents the best music videos of various genres in the most beautiful city in Central Europe with a high interest in tourism and culture, Prague. We focus on innovative approaches to creating music videos.
The moment the atmospheric and sensual music and the visual side are combined with the use of film elements, an artistically valuable music video can be created. Our goal is to create a place where Prague culture will connect with the music industry, where we will present the best music videos on June 23 – 30, 2022 !
Spike Jonze, Gore Verbinski, and many other amazing directors even got their start in music videos. We want to find the next great creator, the next great musician, and the next great music video.
Our festival collaborates with the independent film academy Golden Art Film Academy, which helps producers, directors, actors and screenwriters find work. Among other things, he will distribute more than $ 5,000 in cash in 2023. This means that one project (film, screenplay, music video) will be nominated for this academy.
The best project in the main category will be nominated for the independent Golden Art Film Academy, which will redistribute $ 5,000 in 2023!
Best Music Video
Best Czech Music Video
Best Pop Music Video
Best Rock Music Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Hip Hop Music Video
Best Choreography Music Video
Best Low Budget Music Video (budget under 3k USD)
Best Original Song
Best Lyrics Song
Best Video Game Music
Best American Music Video
Best European Music Video
Best African Music Video
Best South American Music Video
Best Australian Music Video
Best Asian Music Video
Best Director Music Video
Best Female Director Music Video
Best Male Director Music Video
Best First Time Director
Best Actor Music Video
Best Actress Music Video
Best Makeup Artist
Best Female Vocalist
Best Male Vocalist
Best Music Video Shot During Covid
1. We do not insist on the premiere of a music video at the Prague Music Video Awards.
2. Music videos may not have English subtitles.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
6. The excerpts from films send for Prague Music Video Awards can be shown on the TV / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Music Videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. Prague Music Video Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.