Discover artistic projects made with Smart Mobile phones.
Only films shot by a smartphone or tablet device are eligible.
"POCKET CINEMA FILM FESTIVAL OFFERS TO ALL FILM MAKERS 20% PAYOUTS IF THEY
JOIN OUR YOUTUBE MONOTIZING PROGRAM" NOT ONLY YOU SUBMIT YOUR FILM YOU MAKE MONEY WITH US AS WELL
To shoot a film / documentary or any expression with a mobile telephone... an experience which unearths many questions. Spontaneity, fluid gestures, the relationship between the film maker and the film...particularities linked to this creative act.
Pocket Films Festival will be part of a new experience.Making films on a cameraphone? It’s a serious affair , the revolution will be digitized, and so will filmmaking. Become a part of new wave cinema and start making movies on your smartphone.
Submission will only be accepted if they fit on below mentioned time duration any other time submission will be disqualified
Duration are in two segments
First short film category duration 3 min to 4min
Second short film category duration 7min to 10min
Music Video duration 4min to 5min
• Entry Eligibility
1. This Festival is open for smartphone film makers from all over the world.
2. Entries may be submitted by individuals or groups. (Groups must not exceed 8 persons.)
3. Persons under 18 years of age require written consent by a parent or guardian. Consent forms are available on http://pocketcinemaff.com.
4. Only films shot by a smartphone or tablet device are eligible.
5. Multiple smartphones or tablet devices may be used.
6. Software may be used to edit the video, audio, correction of color and special effects.
7. External microphones, lenses, lighting and tripods may be used.
8. Nudity, profanity and excessive violence are not permitted. Films must be suitable for all ages.
9. The submitted film shall not imitate or plagiarize any copyrighted work. The entry shall be the intellectual property of the participant, not violating intellectual property rights of others including patents, registered utility model rights, design rights, trademarks, used music copyright, or any other intellectual rights protected by relevant laws and regulations) or personal right ( name and likeness etc.)
10. Films must not exceed 5 to 10 minutes in length inclusive of credits.
11. All genres are allowed.
1. Completed submission form (signed)
2. The final submission format of the Film should be a digital file of h.264/.mov, .mp4, .wmv smaller than 500MB.
3. Digital photo and biography of Director.
4. Film synopsis – 150 words max.
5. Make and model of the smartphones and or tablets used.
6. List of specifications of the equipment used.
7. 3 “Behind the Scenes” photos as proof that your project was shot with a smartphone device).
8. Crew contact information ( emails, websites, Facebook page and credits)
9. Parental Consent Forms where applicable.
10. Upload your film on Tune.pk, Youtube.com or Vimeo as unlisted and send the link to email@example.com.
11. Deadline for submissions is Saturday 5th December at 4pm.
12. The film will be disqualified if it is publicly available before the PocketCinemaFF is given the opportunity to review and adjudicate.