The Pitch to Screen Festival celebrates the creation and advancement of innovative cinematic works from both celebrated filmmakers and emerging talent. It proudly embraces the passion, vision and creative spirit of these talented artists. We are dedicated to showcasing the best in world cinema and supporting the next generation of filmmakers.
The Pitch to Screen Festival celebrates nominees in three main categories: Best Narrative Feature, Best Narrative Short, and Best Narrative Student Short. Nominees have the opportunity to present their work during the Festival Awards Show on Saturday October 26th at the prestigious 'Film at Lincoln Center' in New York City. Award winners will be announced for each category. Additionally, Narrative Feature and Short entries will also be evaluated for awards in the following categories: Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Cinematographer, Best Editor and Best Music Composer.
▪ All Nominees are invited to attend the red carpet reception and awards ceremony at 'Film at Lincoln Center' in New York City.
▪ All Winners receive the official Pitch to Screen Film Awards statuette.
▪ The Pitch to Screen Festival is an IMDb qualifying annual film festival.
▪ Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
▪ Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2017.
▪ All non-English films must have English subtitles.
▪ Films must be submitted via online screener.
▪ You may submit more than one entry, but for each entry you must complete a separate entry form and pay a separate entry fee.
▪ By submitting your film for consideration for Pitch to Screen Film Awards, you agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose and to screen your film during the festival if it is to be made an official selection.
▪ Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries will not be viewed without payment.