Public, Educational, and Government Television (PEG) at its best!
Awesome Plaque to show off and recognition at the Philo Festival of Media Arts Award Ceremony, w More information TBA, so stay tuned!
• Entries must have been created by Public, Education, and/or Government (PEG) professionals, independent producers, or students.
• Entries must have been aired between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 on a PEG television channel, PEG radio station, or PEG web stream.
• Entries will only be accepted from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky.
• Entries must be non-commercial.
• Entries must be submitted in one division:
1. Professional: Programs created by employees of community media centers, an employee of another media outlet, or a media related educator.
2. Non-Professional: Programs created by independent community media producer with a non paid crew.
3. Student: Programs created by current students enrolled in primary, secondary or undergraduate schools. Non-students may supervise the production, but the overall direction, control of the production and all technical tasks (camera, directing, editing, sound, etc.) must be performed by the youth involved.
• Submissions entered into the wrong division will not be accepted.
• Each entry must be submitted with an online entry form. Programs may be entered in more than one category, but separate online entry forms must be submitted for each category, and the entry must be re-submitted.