The Film and Video Arts Program at Lycoming College is pleased to announce the call for submissions to the 13th year of the Pennsylvania College Student Film and Video Festival. The screening will take place on October 17th, 2019 at 7pm, at the AMC Classic 11 in Williamsport, PA.. Our screening is free and open to the public. Filmmakers are encouraged to attend the screening and will receive four tickets.
Best Experimental (includes Music Videos)
Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize (limited to Lycoming College submissions)
Eligibility and Submission Criteria
• Films must have been made by an undergraduate student(s) enrolled at any Pennsylvania college or university during the 17-18 or 18-19 academic year.
• Categories: Narrative, Documentary, Experimental (includes music videos), and Animation. Awards will be given to the best film in each category, all submissions are eligible for awards.
• The Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize will be awarded to the best submission by a Lycoming College student.
• Run time: 15 minutes or less
• Work must have been completed within the last two academic years
• Acceptable preview format: Playable link (please include necessary passwords)
• Accepted films submission format: Downloadable Quicktime files (see below)
• Each student may submit up to two films
• All music used must have copyright permissions
• There is no submission fee
• Submissions from previous years are not accepted