Welcome to the Paws Day Out - Pet Film Competition. We want you to capture your pet on video for 2-5 minutes. Create a story, perhaps a comedy, a romantic tale (or tail in this case), a scary movie, the choices are endless, the only limit is your imagination. We want to see how well you can tell a story of your furry friend.
The winner will be the video that tells the best story (as stated in the Paws Day Out - Pet Film Competition Judging Criteria) in the given time frame.
Get filming! We can't wait to see your pet/s!
There will be one overall winner that will win a prize worth $150. There will also be two runners up, for ‘funniest video’ and ‘best cinematography’. The prizes will be worth $100 and $50 respectively.
To submit an entry, each entrant must agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is conducted by Rotary Club of South Sydney called the “Promoter”.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. If under 18, entrants must have permission from a parent/guardian to enter.
3. The competition will commence at 12pm on Friday 18th September 2015 and conclude at 5pm on Wednesday 7th October 2015. Any entry received after the closing date will be deemed invalid.
4. All entrants must own (or be a direct family member of) the pet identified in the entry submission.
5. All entries must be submitted online via FilmFreeway to the Promoter’s competition Paws Day Out Pet Film Competition
6. ￼Once works are submitted on FilmFreeway for the Paws Day Out Pet Film Competition for ￼reconfirmation please forward your emailed confirmation form to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Only one submission will be accepted per entrant.
8. The winner will be the entrant that best meets the ‘Paws Day Out – Pet Film Competition’ judging criteria rubric.
9. All entries must be a minimum length of 2 minutes and a maximum length of 5 minutes. Any entries out of this time frame will be deemed invalid.
10. All entries will be posted on the Rotary Club of South Sydney website and relevant Paws Day Out social media pages. The winners will be announced by the Promoter on Saturday 10th October 2015 during the Paws Day Out event at Joynton Park.
11. There will be one overall winner that will win a prize worth $150. There will also be two runners up, for ‘funniest video’ and ‘best cinematography’. The prizes will be worth $100 and $50 respectively.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. City of Sydney, Rotary Club of South Sydney and South Sydney Business Chamber executives and their families, employees, agents and associated companies are ineligible to enter.
￼Once works are submitted on FilmFreeway for the Paws Day Out Pet Film Competition for
￼reconfirmation please forward your emailed confirmation form to
14. The competition is a free not-for-profit competition. There are no entry fees and no remuneration for entries.
15. Upon submission of an entry into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive licence to exercise all rights in respect of the video including the right to:
• Maintain a copy of the video submission
• Publish the video submission on all relevant social media pages or websites where the
competition is promoted.
• Publish the author’s name both on websites and social media pages where the video
submission may be posted.
16. The Promoter warrants to be the owner of all copyright in the video and that the
exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant therefore indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
17. The Promoter may reproduce the video in any media format, including but not
limited to advertisements, brochures, posters, television/print websites and reports for the purpose of publicity and promotion of the competition without notice and without any fees paid to the entrant.
18. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and the entry names will be acknowledged with the video where possible.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or not display an entry.
20. If there is any event, which prevents or hinders the Promoter’s ability to conduct the competition, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any technical error that may occur in respect of the administration of the competition.
22. All entries must be submitted by residents from NSW only, any entries from other locations will be deemed invalid