Ouchy Film Awards (OFA) is a film & script award competition. After 4 successful editions, we organize our 5th edition in a new format. In this new format, we accept feature films, short films and movie screenplays. First time in the world, we will give some of our awards by using the artificial intelligence.
As in our previous editions, our event will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland. Before the final physical event in October 2022, we will have 4 seasonal sessions to select nominees for the final event.
We accept all genres of narrative films from all over the world.
We only award the best filmmakers after a comprehensive review process. Our evaluation includes the critique on six categories: acting, directing, editing, script, sound, and cinematography.
We have three categories of nominations for this edition:
- Best Feature Film
- Best Short Film
- Best Acting
- Best Screenplay
- AI Award for Best Screenplay
- AI Award for Best Short Film
For each category, 5 films will be nominated by our international jury. The nominees will be invited to Lausanne for the event.
In the event, we will have two different jury. First jury members will be experienced people from the movie industry. Second jury will be the artificial intelligence.
The winners of the third year competition will receive the trophies during our event.
- All films must have been made in or after 2016.
- Short film entries must be shorter than 40 minutes.
- Feature films must be longer than 40 minutes.
- Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
- Works in progress are accepted.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker.
- Entree fees are non-refundable.
- There is no premiere requirement.
- Entrants must submit a copy of high quality screener file if they are selected for yearly organisation.
- Once you submit your film, you agree that we can use your film data confidentially in order to develop our services.