Theatre and drama has been a forte of this winter capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Well known personalities like Suresh Bhat, Ram Ganesh Gadkari ,Rajkumar Hirani ,Mahesh Elkunchwar , Gayatri Joshi , Abhijit Kokate , Subhas Ghai , Ketaki mategaonkar , Tejas Prabha Vijay Deosakar , Sanjay Surkar, Vaibhav Tatwadi, Sonu Sood , Ronit Roy and many more have brought laurels to his city.
There are many aspiring actors and upcoming directors for whom such personalities are role models. However, the film industry in Nagpur has not kept pace with the other industries. Though it exists, it is not yet well known.
Through this short film festival we intent to bring the hidden talent not only From Nagpur but from all over the India.
First (Trophy and Certificate)
Second (Trophy and Certificate)
Third (Trophy and Certificate)
Jury Choice Award (Certificate)
Best Actor (Certificate)
Best Director (Certificate)
Best Writer (Certificate)
Best Editor (Certificate)
Best Cinematographer (Certificate)
Best Editor (Certificate and Trophy)
Terms and Condition
1. This is short film competition and hence ONLY Short Films should be submitted
2. DURATION: The film should be between 0 min to 45 min (max), including beginning and end credits. Films exceeding this time limit are liable to be rejected.
3. SUBTITLES: The subtitles are mandatory for languages apart from Hindi, Marathi & English and must be in ENGLISH.
4. FORMAT: The films may be shot in MPEG4 or AVI format. The recommended ratios are 16:9 /16:9 Full height Anamorphic in DV/HDV
5. RIGHT TO SCREEN: The participants grant the Organisers the non-exclusive rights to screen (non-commercial) their film / entry on their respective websites at the competition and other associate screening.
6. COPYRIGHT: The Film must not contain any copyrighted works(s) belonging to third parties unless (1) Participants have a license to use such works in the Film; or (2) the use participants Film makes of such works in a fair one under the copyright laws.
a. Registration fees is Rs 500/_ per film till (15th Oct 2020).
b. Registration fees is Rs 700/_ per film till (16th Oct 2020 - 22nd Oct 2020).
8. Bank Details: Account Name: Sunil Sharma Account Name: 2312218111 IFSC Code: KKBK0001410
General TERMS and CONDITION
The entry should be submitted by participant who may be rights holder of the film or person authorized to participate in the contest and accept the terms and conditions. For this contest and subsequent distribution of the participating film, the Participant confirms that he/she/it has the necessary rights to submit the entry and accept the terms.
Only person who submit the film will considered as the “Participants”. All communications from our end will be accrue only to Participants.
No benefit including travel expenses, accommodation and foods will be given to participants. It will have to bare by participants only.
The participants agree that the organizers shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the content by any third party and Scube Entertainment does not guarantee the posting of any content.
Film once submitted cannot be withdrawn for any reason whatsoever.
Scube Entertainment may reject any film without assigning any reason whatsoever and same cannot be challenged.
All materials, documents etc. submitted for participation shall not be returned under any circumstances and shall become the property of Scube Entertainment.
The Scheduling, timetable and screening of the winners shall be at the discretion of the competition.
The organizers reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the contest without any intimation to the participants at any time after the launch of contest.
Entry and participation of the films implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and regulations.
Scube Entertainment decision in all matters pertaining to this contest and screening terms herein shall be final and binding in all respects.