We have now opened the festival for 2018/19 entries
Norfolk Film Festival is an exciting festival based in Norfolk England.
The screening for official selections for 2018 will take place on Sunday September 23rd at our new venue Norwich Puppet Theatre. This is more central and easier to get to for film buffs with good transport links. The festival offers filmmakers from across the globe the opportunity to enter and showcase their work. Entered participants will be invited along to view their films on the big screen to show to other filmmakers and the visiting public.
Official Winners Certficate for Each Category.
Free entry in to next festival.
The following rules constitute the conditions under which films, videos, and other materials may be submitted to the Norfolk Film Festival. All submissions are subject to these rules.
● All films that are not in English must have English language subtitles.
● Entry fees must be paid in full at time of submission. Fees must be paid in GBP currency. No cash payments are accepted. All entry fees are non-refundable.
● Submissions must be 30 minutes or less. Each Category does specify a maximum length - these should be abided by.
● Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
● Only submissions with completed submission fields and entry fees will be considered. Submissions received without a completed submission, an entry fee, or a screener will not be accepted.
● No postal submissions accepted.
● Proof of residence is required for entries into the Norfolk only category.
● Proof of Student Status is required for entry to the Student category.
● Notice of receipt of submissions will be posted via submitter’s FilmFreeway account. It is the submitter’s responsibility to track the status of their submission. Submissions are generally updated to- “In Consideration” within 2-4 weeks of receipt.
● The releases for all content including, but not limited to, music and talent must be obtained by the filmmaker. The Norfolk Film Festival is not liable for any copyright infringement or unauthorized usage. Any film accepted into the Norfolk Film Festival may be subjected to a pre-screen for any possible infringements.
If your film is selected to screen at the Norfolk Film Festival , the following conditions also apply:
● You will need to provide a digital HD fine cut of your film without any interactive menus, bars or tone.
● Norfolk Film Festival is not liable for any damage to submitted materials.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the submission rules and declare that my submission is in compliance with all of the submission rules of Norfolk Film Festival and FilmFreeway. I agree to abide by the submission rules, and accept full responsibility for any and all content, finished or in-progress. I certify that the film submitted is not subject to litigation, nor is any litigation threatened. I further certify that I am authorized to submit this film to the Norfolk Film Festival. I understand Norfolk Film Festival and any of its constituents are not liable or responsible for the unauthorized use of copyrighted material. I accept responsibility for all content, including, but not limited to, pictures, sound, music, dialogue, performances, etc. I agree to hold harmless indemnify, and at my own expense, defend Norfolk Film Festival, its representatives, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of action, and losses or damage, including attorneys' fees arising or alleged to have arisen from the film owner's obligations herein and Norfolk Film Festival’s handling and exhibition of the submission. I also understand that Norfolk Film Festival in its sole discretion may decide whether or not to exhibit a film during the festival dates.
Please e-mail your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.