Welcome to The 5th Season of “Nicomedia International Bi-Monthly Film Awards (NBMFA)”. We're a bi-monthly international film awards organization. We want the best worldwide filmmakers’ works.
We understand the difficulties independent filmmakers face to have a fully analyzed project. We accept films produced in all genres and treat all films equally. We know that completing a film requires a lot of hard work and effort and we want to crown your valuable effort. Therefore, each applicant receives a nominee laurel in NBMFA!
At the NBMFA which we organize every 2 months, the winners in each category will be selected among the nominee films each term. All the winners will be entitled to receive the winner laurel and certificate of achievement. We are publishing the results every 2 months and promoting intensively the winning films on our web site and social media platforms.
Every submission can submit to as many categories as fits the film to increase the chances of winning. Our film festival works constantly and evaluates all applied films.
NBMFA is an film awards organization which is held as bi-monthly periods. Each applied film in each period is considered a nominee for its own category and each submitters receives a nominee laurel. At the end of the 2 month period, the winning films in each category are selected from these nominees. All the winners will be entitled to receive the winner laurel and certificate of achievement.
*** 2022 Grand Prix Prize Categories ***
Grand Prix | Best Film of 2022 Overall Season
Grand Prix | Best Director of 2022 Overall Season
Grand Prix | Best Woman Director of 2022 Overall Season
*** Januray-February 2022 Period Prize Categories ***
Best Short Film
Best Woman Director
Best Micro Film
Best Mobile Film
Best Music Video
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your project. By submitting your project into competition in Nicomedia International Bi-Monthly Film Awards, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. No fee waiver. Entry fees are non-refundable. Fee will not be reimbursed if the submitter decide to withdraw their submission.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. Film Criticism - Critical topics relevant to your film and its qualities: structure, story review, acting, directing, cinematography, lighting, sound, sets, costumes etc. If you wish, you can opt for your critical review to be posted on our site, or you can keep it private, for your own conclusions, in which case it will remain confidential and will not be posted anywhere. You will receive our critique within 1 week.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
6. We are hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or coorporation submitting the film hereby understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
7. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
8. NBMFA Organisation Committee has right to disqualify the films that do not comply with specifications which is defined in rules & terms. Fee will not be reimbursed if film is disqualified for this reason.
9. We may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
10. The decision of the Organisation Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained The organizer's reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes. Festival Director reserves the right to take all decisions about the festival.