**EVERY SCRIPT RECEIVES WRITTEN FEEDBACK**
The New York City International Screenplay Awards is the most reputable and respected screenplay contest in the Big Apple. What sets us apart is that EVERY SCRIPT SUBMITTED RECEIVES WRITTEN FEEDBACK as part of the entry fee.
Our staff is dedicated to awarding the best screenwriting talent and there is no better way to guarantee your script is given a fair shot than to prove that each and every script is read and reviewed on an even playing field.
We look forward to reading your material!
Best Feature Script - $1,500
Best TV Pilot - $750
Best Short Script - $500
Each and every winner gets a phone introduction to a literary manager and development consultant!
- Writers of all ages are eligible.
- The material submitted must be in English.
- All material submitted to other competitions or contests is eligible.
- There are no limitations or restrictions as to date of authorship.
- The material submitted must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by, any third party prior to entering the competition.
- Material must be submitted in PDF format.
- All submitted material must be original, and all rights must be wholly owned by the writer(s).
- Feature scripts that exceed 130 pages will be disqualified.
- TV scripts that exceed 75 pages will be disqualified.
- Short scripts that exceed 30 pages will be disqualified.
- Past winners are not eligible to submit.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries one may submit.
- Resubmissions are accepted.