New wave film school is a prominent film institute located Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
The idea behind the film festival is to promote and support documentary and short film culture (both viewing and making) in the state of Kerala especially in student community.
Best Indian Short Film ( Short Documentary or Short Fiction duration less than 40 minutes) : Rs.25,000/
Best Sound Design
Best Performance [Acting]
1. Competition category is only for Indian short films and documentaries ( Below 40 minutes)
2. There will not be any competition category for international documentaries and short films; they will be screened under non competition section.
3. No screening fee will be provided to selected and non selected films
4. No travel support will be provided to the filmmakers who attend the film festival.
5. The films should have subtitles in English.
6. Entry fee will not be returned.
7. Selected films cannot be withdrawn by the filmmakers.
8. The decision of the selection committees and jury is final.
9. The film should have been produced within last 24 months.
10. Downloadable film files (MP4) should be sent for the selection process