International Independent Film Festival (Monthly & Yearly)
➨ IMDB Listed Event.
➨ NVIFF Trophy for the winners.
➨ Prizes, Awards & Grants.
➨ The Red Carpet and Press Interviews.
➨ Network opportunities to meet top industry professionals: producers, distributors, directors and actors.
➨ Monthly winners are invited to our annual Film Festival.
The “New Vision International Film Festival” is a festival that showcases the best independent films from around the world. Every year we award the best film makers, writings and producers by inviting them to our annual competition hosted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We showcase a wide arrange of genres from Documentary to Horror.
What makes NVIFF unique is approach to Awards and Feedback. The festival takes awards very seriously and only does so after a very careful evaluation and provides a clear motivation for our choice.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, as such, they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation and the best works deserve our acknowledgement and appreciation.
Not only do prizes to the winners, but we also connect film makers to our network of professionals. Connecting filmmakers with our extensive database of agents, distributors and other industry professionals. Our festival is also globally orientated meaning we not only look for Western films but also films from Africa, Asia, South America and Australia.
The Film Festival location is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
We show their movies and we announce the winners of the annual contest.
Will be an amazing event and a good opportunity to take pictures and interviews with our trophy in your hands. There will be a photographer to take pictures of the director and cast. Mainstream press will be there to interview the participants.
How it works
1) Every month there is a selection of the movies that will take part in the annual event.
2) At the end of the month, we will choose the winners for each category and the general winner.
3) In September we hold the film festival where the annual month winners compete against each other and the winners are awarded trophies and prizes.
Estimated annual Prizes and Grants: 1000.00$
Eligibility for Annual Awards: Monthly winners are finalist and participate to the annual contest.
AWARDS, LAURELS AND CERTIFICATES
All selected films get the original laurel.
All nominees and finalists get a special laurel.
Signed certificate of winner and laurels to:
BEST FEATURE FILM
BEST SHORT DOC
BEST FEATURE DOCUMENTARY
BEST ANIMATION FILM
BEST WEB SERIES
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role. The festival committee can remove the movie from the competition.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submission we received. In the annual event in Amsterdam we award with our trophy the main categories.
1) Short films: maximum 60 minutes. Feature films: 61 minutes and more.
2) One film can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
3) All Non-English films must be subtitled in English.
4) We download your movie to show in live screening; we don't share your movie. If you do not want your movie is showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie.
5) The “Best of the Year” will receive the trophy. The winner (to get the prize) must contact us within 15 days after the notification. The annual winners get the trophy only if they attend the annual event. However, all the annual winners will receive the PDF certificates.
6) All the winners will receive our official certificate (PDF format).
7) Entry fees are non-refundable.
8) We prefer movie with trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page) but is not necessary to enter into the festival
9) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
10)The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the New Vision International Film Festival.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the New Vision International Film Festival. Furthermore applicant declares to possess all rights to screen your movie.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of New Vision International Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
11) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
12) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn't want, have to send us an email (with contact form can find on www.newvisioniff.com).
13) In the end of the month we notify if the movie is selected or not selected; at 4th of the next month we send a notification to the winners and we share the winner's list on our Web Site. We don't share the monthly selected movie but only the winners.
14) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
15) We don't answer questions about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.
16) We do not grant waivers.