Navy International Film Festival, showcases films from around the world. We screen features, documentaries, many shorts and student films. All festival films contend for Audience Awards. Digital certificates with laurels will be awarded for the Best Feature, Documentary and Short Film.
Our aim is to highlight the talent of emerging, independent other filmmakers throughout all continents. Provides an opportunity for independent regional filmmakers to screen new work.
The Digital Certificate Awards are given in the following categories:
Best International Feature Film
Best Indian Feature Film
Best International Short Film
Best Indian Short Film
Best Debut Filmmaker
Best Musical Theme
Best Original Score
Best Sound Designing
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Experimental Film
Best Horror/Thriller/Fantastic/Science Fiction Film
Best Women’s Film
Best Film on Women
Best Animated Film
Best LGBT Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Single Shot Sort Film
Best Family/Children Film
Best Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the
NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
Submitting your film to the NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. NAVY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.