Submissions for #NZWF19 are now open until 31 August. #NZWF19 will run Saturday 16 - Sunday 17 November 2019 in Auckland.
Since 2015 NZ Web Fest has curated and celebrated online entertainment. Since 2017 the festival has been a proud participant in the Web Series World Cup.
In 2019 we will offer more awards for factual shows, and will offer new awards for shows for children/youth. We encourage submissions which target that demographic.
#NZWF19 will present awards, information about which is noted in individual category listings. Some categories are open to NZ entries only, some to non-NZ entries only, and some to all-comers.
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting to the NZ Web Fest, you:
a. acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to these terms & conditions
b. confirm you own or hold appropriate rights to all content submitted, including licensed material eg music.
c. release NZ Web Fest from any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from NZ Web Fest's use of material submitted
2. Submissions made to NZ Web Fest are valid on receipt by NZ Web Fest or its agents of all required material and payment of the submission fee, if any.
3. All submissions not in English must be subtitled in English.
4. Submission does not guarantee selection. Submissions are final. They may not be withdrawn, and fees are not refundable.
5. By submitting you grant NZ Web Fest non-exclusive rights to:
a. use still images and clips of up to 20 seconds each from your submission(s) for the purposes of documenting and promoting the NZ Web Fest
b. screen your submission (in whole or part) during the NZ Web Fest
6. NZ Web Fest decisions on selection, awards nomination and judging are final and binding.
7. In the event of any dispute with the NZ Web Fest, NZ laws shall apply.
8. PLEASE also read category-specific T&C in the list below CATEGORIES AND FEES