Join In The Fun and Paint A Scene From One Of The Submissions - Perfect For First Timers.
DATE: TBA (most likely, Friday, Oct. 16th) 9pm-11pm
Your Dj and Instructor will have you learning and dancing in your seat to create a Masterpiece!
In the Online Class, you'll be able to "raise your hand" to ask a question and show the Instructor how you're progressing!
NOTE: The Sip & Paint will be Offered Live On-Line and In-Person
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE ATTENDANCE: Up To 3 people may attend.
Online Sip & Paint does not include Canvas, supplies or Sip.
Supplies to purchase:
1. 11x14 White Canvas
2. Small Jars or 1 ounce sizes of Acrylic Paint (does not have to be expensive paint), but purchase bold rich colors, not pastels: Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown, White, Gold
3. Paint Brushes: Purchase a set of inexpensive "Real" paint brushes for Acrylic Paints
4. Table Top Easel (about $4.00 - $7.00)
5. Sturdy Paper Cup to rinse brushes
6. Paper Towels
7. Mat or towel on the table where you'll work
8. Computer with Sound
9. Apron or Shirt You don't mind getting messy