ATBJunkies’ International Mountainboard Film Festival
Details Coming Soon
New Prizes TBA
WE ONLY ACCEPT FILMS BASED ON THE SPORT OF MOUNTAINBOARDING or OTHER BOARD SPORTS.
BY SUBMITTING, YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You can use whatever equipment you like.
- Maximum length of your entry is 10 minutes of film time.
- Submissions are to be uploaded via FilmFreeway.com unless otherwise stated then delivery can be on PC compatible USB Stick, SD-Card. Encoded to our requirements. See Tech Specs on our website.
- All films must have a fully completed & signed entry form, music copyright clearance and any additional release forms required.
- ALL entries must NOT have been broadcast on the internet or released on DVD in part, or in full. Broadcasting will mean any form of public viewing, i.e. You tube, etc. Public viewing is seen as gaining an unfair advantage by promoting your film with the exception of the following.
- You are allowed to created a 45 second trailer advertising your film being shown at the next film festival. Your trailer must be edited differently to the final edit shown at the film festival. Your trailer can be uploaded to all social media sites and must advertise the film festival using the ATBJunkies splash screen.
- Accreditation of the festival i.e. “Made for ATBJunkies’ International Mountainboard Film Festival” splash screen to be included at the start of your main film for 5 seconds or more. You can download this from our website.
- You are not permitted to included any swear words (must be bleeped), sexual acts (including mimicking), suffering or character abuse, bullying, etc. All entries must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Films must be shot or edited in the 18 months leading up the film festival event date. The 18 months time frame is to allow unfinished films to overlap film festivals
Any film that has a company/corporate funding must check for any additional music copyright clearance with the music used.
- NO More than 180 seconds of old/pre-recorded mountainboard footage can be used. This is footage shot outside the 18 month time frame.
- NO Copyrighted Material to be used unless you have written proof.
- NO OVER THE TOP SHAKY CAM. Wobbly camera work on a big screen could make people sick.
- All films must reach us by the closing deadline.
- Not sure about the rules or need help please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org.